Corporate Fundraising Officer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Fundraiser to join an exciting animal charity based in London. You'll be responsible for developing a prospect pipeline, making pro-active approaches to corporate's and supporting on pitches and meetings with corporate clients.
This is a newly created position for an experienced fundraiser to really make their mark!
Key responsibilities include:
- Researching and developing an active pipeline of new corporates to approach and engage in order to generate new business opportunities
- Putting together tailored packages and proposals to inspire and promote new business opportunities
- Regular reporting against expenditure, budgets, activity and performance against target
- Developing a corporate fundraising calendar to include COTY applications and timed corporate appeals
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced corporate fundraiser with the ability produce high quality and compelling proposals
- Be confident taking the lead on driving forward new initiatives and projects
- Have a track record in delivering significant income through strong relationship management
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to inspire, negotiate, and influence
- Have a passion for the welfare of animals across the world
Apply for Corporate Fundraising Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly