Systems Development Manager
Position: Systems Development Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Commensurate with expertise and experience (c. £30 - 34,000)
Our client, and their Awarding Organisation, are leaders in the provision of specialist membership and examination services within the languages profession.
They are seeking to recruit a skilled Systems Development Manager ideally with experience of the professional body sector and/or awarding organisations. The post holder will be responsible for the performance, integrity, security and development of all CRM systems and the interface with the CMS platform to ensure all organisational needs are met as the needs of the business grow.
The work is challenging but rewarding and as part of a small permanent team of 24 staff, the ‘day-to-day’ is varied and wide-ranging.
You will be expected to manage the interface between the organisation's website, its membership CRM (CiviCRM) and the qualifications database (Quartz/Portico). In addition, the post holder will be expected to liaise with the organisation’s outsourced IT support team regarding the day-to-day IT operation and be the key point of contact between the organisation and its CRM/website providers, server hosts and all other relevant contractors.
A key element of the position is to ensure CRM and CMS efficiency at all times, to monitor systems’ performance and make recommendations to improve performance and to troubleshoot as required while being the first point of contact for all staff.
On a personal level you will be proactive, adaptive and flexible, a team-player who is sensitive to security and confidentiality. Reporting directly to the CEO, but working closely with the Head of Membership and Head of Qualifications, this is an exciting time to join an expanding organisation with some ambitious strategic objectives aimed at improving their market position and achieving financial growth.
- Set, monitor and enforce appropriate systems standards by developing relevant policies, procedures, and controls
- Map out future requirements, including capacity planning for the CRM and website interface by establishing business needs and the requirements of all users (internal and front-end)
- Plan, manage, install, test and monitor all development work, system changes, upgrades and updates (in line with agreed budget) Consider both back-end organisation of data and front-end accessibility for end-users and make recommendations for improvements as required
- Control access permissions and privileges
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
- Be the main point of contact between the organisation and its database, website providers, server hosts, IT support contractors and other relevant contractors/organisations as required
This challenging role will suit someone with proven skills and experience in systems development, with an eye for detail and the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 1 August 2018
Proposed interview date: Tuesday 7 August 2018
To find out more information, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s HR Adviser's website where you can complete your application.
Our client is committed to equal opportunities and values diversity in its workforce.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Marketing Education Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Management Education Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Operations & Service Delivery Education Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Development & Commercial Education Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- IT & Web Development Education Full Time jobs in London (Greater)