Innovation and Insight Manager
We are working with a charity-based in Surrey to recruit an Insight and Innovation Manager, the successful candidate will be working in conjunction with the head of the department to optimise supporter and audience insight.
Main duties for the Innovation and Insight Manager:
* Build, grow and own a supporter panel to cultivate an innovative and responsive supporter led test and learn culture
* Analyse, review and monitor supporter journeys and product effectiveness working with key managers to provide recommendations for enhancements
* Champion the voice of supporters and the use of supporter insight to shape strategy
* Work with internal stakeholders to outline what research programmes are required to drive performance
Essential criteria for the Insight and Innovation Manager:
* Extensive experience of driving campaign, customer experience, product change based on rigorous audience analysis and insight
* Experience of using advanced modelling and data visualisation techniques
* Ability to translate supporter insight findings into compelling stories written and verbal to influence and persuade senior stakeholders
* Experience working with and managing external market research organisations and the ability to maximise value from limited resources
* Understand test and learn frameworks and User Testing models
* Demonstrable experience of cross-functional team engagement
* Have experience of implementing customer segmentation models across an organisation
To apply for this Insight and Innovation Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 66428CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.