Marketing Solutions Specialist
The client is a global professional services business based in Leeds.
- Edits content to reflect client-specific needs as part of a cross-functional proposal/pitch development team.
- Assist with development and production of client-focused marketing materials. Activities include:
- Formatting Microsoft Word and PowerPoint documentation in alignment of the firm's marketing style and brand guidelines.
- Data entry and formatting of Microsoft Excel workbooks to ensure accuracy and print-readiness.
- Working with Project Managers and Design Team to incorporate project appropriate visuals.
- Utilizing organisations 24x7 Business Center, as needed, to process administrative tasks during non-traditional hours.
- Liaising with organisations Operations or external service providers to print, bind, and deliver physical materials such as printed reports, USB drives, etc.
- Saves and tags marketing's digital assets (e.g., images, seed narrative, and final project materials) into our content management and document management systems.
- Assists with search & retrieval requests and maintains accuracy of content within our client relationship, matter, proposals content, and web/bio content management systems.
- Prepares ad hoc reports across varied applications such as in-house productivity reports from CRM or headcount reports for use in proposal responses, as specified by department and project managers.
- Communicates to Marketing Solutions Manager any process issues and potential enhancements to processes and procedures. Participates in discussions with relevant personnel throughout the firm in seeking solutions.
- Answers basic questions regarding the functional use of the firm's content and proposal management systems.
- Assists with digital production (editing, formatting, distribution system setup) of client newsletters and alerts, including mail list maintenance.
- Processes logistics for webinars and select site-specific events, including registration, materials preparation, reserving rooms and equipment, audio/visual technical support, etc.
- Supports events team with event preparation; e.g., creating name badge templates, adding events to the firm calendar and publishing event posts..
- Prepares check request documentation for sponsorships.
College degree or equivalent experience
One to two years experience, preferably in a professional services marketing role.
Microsoft Suite and SharePoint proficiency.Must be able to demonstrate exceptional organizational skills, strong writing ability, clear communication skills, effectiveness in adapting to shifting and multiple priorities, and experience working collaboratively within cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, professional environment.
Knowledge of Mandarin, French and/or German a plus.
Permanent position with a competitive salary.