Engagement and Stewardship Events Fundraiser
Harris Hill is pleased to be working with a leading children's charity who is hoping to appoint an Engagement and Stewardship Events fundraiser on a 14 month FTC. Joining the Major Gifts team, you will be required to organise a series of intimate events that will attract and engage high value supporters.
- Deliver a portfolio of engagement events, coordinating all event logistics.
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders who are involved with the events
- Use creativity to deliver exciting and engaging events.
- With your line manager, contribute the team's business plan.
- Manage event budgets, ensuring adherence to financial constraints.
- Share knowledge, expertise and experience of your specialist fundraising area across other teams.
- Work across Fundraising departments but in particular alongside the Special Events team, to ensure that fundraising activities are managed and developed in a way that maximises income
- Experience in delivering engagement and stewardship events.
- Have the ability to build and develop relationships with individuals both internally and externally, so desired outcomes can be achieved.
- Have the ability to plan and implement projects/events/ initiatives to agreed deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience of working in a high value partnerships team would be desirable.
- Experience of managing budget-monitoring income and expenditure would be highly desirable .