Fundraising Compliance Manager
Want to use your skills in fundraising and knowledge of compliance to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as our Fundraising Compliance Manager to work in one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ acknowledged by 2018’s Great Place to Work®.
You will support all teams within the Fundraising directorate understand and comply with regulatory and best practice requirements relating to fundraising and marketing activity. You’ll also ensure that the fundraising compliance manual, compliance framework and other relevant processes and procedures are continually developed and kept up-to-date in line with all fundraising regulations.
The post is available on a full time or part time basis.
To be successful, you’ll need to be:
- A working understanding of fundraising compliance and knowledge of relevant legislation, including but not limited to Data Protection/GDPR, Gambling Commission, Fundraising Code of Practice, Charities (Protection and Social Investment) Act 2016, and Payment Card Industry compliance.
- Proven ability to work to a high standard and with an eye for detail, and an ability to work independently and use a high degree of initiative and proactivity
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of working and building relationships with a range of stakeholders internal and external and senior management
See job description linked below for full details of the role.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Availability for interview is required 10th and 11th July 2018.
Applications will close end one minute before midnight on 1 July 2018.