Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer - Age UK Richmond, London.
Hours: 35 hours per week
Age UK Richmond is an independent registered charity operating in Richmond upon Thames.
The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for delivering our vision to be an organisation all local older people can trust to support them through their challenges and to help them embrace later life.
We are looking for a dynamic, inspirational individual who is able to develop and sustain Age UK Richmond as the key organisation working with, and for, older people in the Borough through the provision of direct services, influencing and working in partnership with other organisations. You will have:
- A deep understanding of the issues affecting our beneficiaries and a passion about our mission and vision
- At least 2 years experience at a senior level
- Proven expertise in leading, inspiring and motivating staff and partners in the achievement of excellence
- A strong track record of thinking strategically and translating strategy into measureable business development
- Experience of budgeting and strong financial management/reporting
- Experience of strategic health and social care management with strong outcomes and performance focus
- Commitment to our vision and values
Once you have referred to the Application Form and Candidate Pack attached, please apply with your CV below and we will be in contact.
Closing Date: 12:00 noon, 13th July, 2018.
Interviews: 3rd August 2018.