Prospect Researcher/ Database Administrator
Job Title: Prospect Researcher/ Database Administrator
Hours / contract: 35 hours per week / permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000, depending on experience, plus benefits
Location: Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Marymount is a small, independent Catholic day and boarding school for girls aged 11 to 18. Located on a beautiful campus in the Surrey countryside, the school was established in 1955. With a rich academic heritage and strong international connections, the school is now looking to grow its development team in support of its ambitious plans for the future.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Prospect Researcher/ Database Administrator to join the team and play an integral role in delivering the School’s fundraising strategy by carrying out prospect research, identifying new prospect leads and writing profiles and reports. The role also supports the fundraising team by developing and maintaining the accuracy of the database.
To be effective in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge database, Blackbaud Netcommunity and Firefly content management systems
- Good working knowledge of prospect management and using data management techniques to support fundraising
- Solid and substantial experience in research methods, producing concise profiles and network lists
- Sound current working knowledge of Data Protection and GDPR compliance
- Excellent team working, interpersonal and communications skills
- An ordered approach to administration with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to view the role flexibly
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to see a process or project through to conclusion with determination and staying power
You will have a positive ‘can do’ approach and be self-motivated, proactive and reliable. With a calm, patient approach you will have a good sense of humour and the ability to work on your own initiative and a part of a small team to ensure targets are met efficiently.
Benefits include free lunch and onsite parking.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
To apply, please submit your CV and supporting statement to Charisma Charity Recruitment email@example.com quoting the reference JO1547.
Closing date for applications: 9 July 2018
(We reserve the right to shortlist, interview and appoint before this date)
Interview date: TBC