Head of Events - Challenge and Mass Participation
I am working with a national health charity to find their next head of mass participation and challenge events.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge, you will be managed by a very supportive and motivational director.
It is a really exciting time to join the team. They are launching their next 5 year strategy and they want this team to go from £2,000,000 to £3,000,000.
Main events this role is responsible for the following events: Ride London, Vitality London, Royal Parks half marathon, Great North Run, London Marathon, London Landmarks Half marathon as well as own brand mass participation events.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Line Management of 6 direct line reports.
* Work with the regional director to develop test and implement strategy.
* Develop and implement the digital marketing strategy of events to drive up recruitment numbers.
* Work with regional teams to support and maximise opportunities with local mass participation events.
To be successful in this role you will need:
* To have experience of line managing event fundraisers to success. Do not need to have lined managed as large of team as 6.
* To have grown income from mass participation events, ideally the Great north run and London Marathon would be included in your experience as these are currently the largest events.
* Be up to date with the current events market.
* Would have excellent experience in using digital strategies to market events. This includes testing and evaluating.
* Be ambitious!
Closing date: Monday 25Th - But will look at applications as they come in so do not hesitate to apply.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.