Fundraiser - Trusts & Legacies
Harris Hill are recruiting a Fundraiser on behalf of a national children's charity that seeks to minimise the impact of children living in poverty. This role has responsibility for income generation from two income streams, trusts & foundations and legacy.
Based in London this role is responsible for income generation restricted and unrestricted sources from trusts, corporate foundations and other grant giving organisations. The role is also responsible for supporting the development of a legacy giving programme and building a pipeline of legacy pledgers.
- Continually develop the prospect pipeline, identifying new trusts and other grant-giving prospects
- Write and submit high quality applications to potential funders within set deadlines
- Submit relevant monitoring and evaluation reports required by funders, ensuring high standards are consistently met
- Develop a legacy fundraising strategy in conjunction with the Head of Fundraising
- Develop the legacy income and in memoriam stream including the creation of processes, messaging and communications
- Deliver outstanding supporter journeys for legacy prospects and pledgers in conjunction with the Individual Giving Fundraising Officer
Experience and skills
- The successful candidate must have a previous experience of fundraising from grant giving trusts and foundations
- The successful candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- The role requires an individual who is highly numerate with a strong attention to detail
- The role requires an individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Knowledge of legacy marketing and fundraising would be preferred