Join Mind's innovative and ambitious Corporate Fundraising team at a time of growth and development and help raise over £3m so we can be there for more people with mental health problems.
We are looking for an individual who is energetic and highly organised who can create an impact immediately through new business development. You will need experience of working across multiple events and have a strong track record of securing sponsorship success.
Working closely with Corporate and Event fundraisers and colleagues within Media and Communications, you will be responsible for developing, managing, delivering and evaluating a portfolio of corporate sponsors to support a programme of special and mass participation events. This includes Mind’s Media Awards, RED January and Crafternoon.
To apply and for further details, please visit our website by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: Friday, 29 June 2018
Interview date: w/c 9 July 2018
Mind is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Part Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Part Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Part Time jobs in London (Greater)
- PR & Communications Social Care & Welfare Part Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Part Time jobs in London (Greater)