Regional Community Fundraising Manager - Midlands & Wales
6 days left
- Contract Type
Brain tumours kill more children and adults under the age of 40 than any other cancer, but just 1% of the national spend on cancer research has been allocated to this devastating disease. Our client is one of the fastest growing national charities in the UK and they are committed to changing these statistics, and to finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Regional Community Fundraising Manager for The Midlands & Wales
Salary c. £27.5k depending on experience
This role is home-based, in the Midlands, with occasional duties to be undertaken at Head Office in Milton Keynes
Reporting to the Head of Community Fundraising (North) you will be responsible for:
- Devising an annual operating plan detailing how financial and other targets will be met
- Recruiting, managing and developing fundraising volunteers and provide appropriate support to their fundraising activities
- Working with the Regional PR team to ensure appropriate media coverage for fundraising activities being undertaken by volunteer network
- Delivering income and expenditure targets and reporting monthly progress, and to include devising contingency plans should income fall behind target
The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 1st July, but early applications are encouraged and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified. All first interviews will be conducted by Friday 13th July.
If this vacancy interests you, please find the full Job Description attached to Thirdsector.
* After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with further details on how to complete your application *
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder.
No agencies please.
Apply for Regional Community Fundraising Manager - Midlands & Wales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Birmingham
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Birmingham
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Birmingham
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Birmingham
- Policy & Research Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Birmingham