NTDs Programme Officer
Title: NTDs Programme Officer
Location: Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Salary: Local terms & conditions apply
Sightsavers are looking for the right candidate to ensure the planned implementation of NTDs projects in Cote d’Ivoire. They will have to work within budget, implemented to the agreed project schedule and to be within the timelines proposed by collaborating with partners.
Responsibilities for the position of NTDs Programme Officer:
Under the supervision of the Senior Programme Manager, the NTDs Programme Officer will be in charge of:
- Supporting the Senior Programme Manager and MOH partners in programme implementation
- Ensuring programmes supervision / monitoring
- Supporting the Senior Programme Manager in the management of partnership issues
- Planning and ensuring the implementation of programme activities
- Collaborating with the Finance & Support Service Manager in programme budgets implementation
Required qualification for the position of NTDs Programme Officer
- Public health Physician or holder of high education diploma (master’s degree minimum)
in the following disciplines: Medicine, Biology, Eye health, Development related studies.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience (or equivalent) in programmes and projects management, preferably in NGOs environment
- Have good skills in the elaboration (writing) of activity report
- Have a good qualification in monitoring and evaluation of projects / programmes
- Good communication skills (writing and speaking)
- Knowledge in computer usage related (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Have ability to understand and work with budgets and financial provisions
- Fluency in English (writing and speaking) will be an advantage
N.B: Applications should be submitted in English
Deadline for applications submission: June 4th, 2018
If you wish to apply, or if you need more information, please visit our website at the following address: http://www.sightsavers.org/vacancies
How to apply
To apply, please download and complete the application form available on our web site and send the required documents by email to the following address email@example.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer, and we particularly encourage qualified people living with a disability to apply.
We will be contacting short-listed candidates for interview, shortly after the closing dates. We very much regret that in view of the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond if you are unsuccessful. We are sure that you will understand the need to concentrate resources towards our work.