Job Title: Fundraising Manager
Hours: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: £34,000 – £36,000
We are working with a charity which uses gardening to bring about positive changes in the lives of people living with disabilities or ill health, or who are isolated, disadvantaged or vulnerable. The charity is seeking a new Fundraising Manger to join their team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven expertise in fundraising, relationship management and business development
- A track record of building successful relationships with high net worth individuals, trusts and corporate donors
- Strong project management skills with experience of setting, delivering and evaluating key operational and strategic objectives and associated KPI’s
- A track record of generating imaginative, cost effective solutions to complex marketing problems
- Management experience and proven leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire
- Strong financial acumen and experience of business and financial planning
We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude. You will be a creative thinker, comfortable working with a broad range of different people and communicating at all levels.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role please contact us as soon as possible.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1543 as soon as possible.
Interview date: ASAP