Corporate Engagement Manager (New Business)
Harris Hill are very pleased to be working with a leading UK health research charity to recruit a Corporate Engagement Manager to join their successful Corporate Fundraising team.
With a focus on developing new 6- and 7-figure multifaceted partnerships, you will be influential in developing strategy and targeting new corporate sectors to achieve fundraising targets and strategic objectives
Key responsibilities will include;
- Working with Senior Managers to develop and implement a new business strategy to drive income growth.
- Through research, developing a targeted pipeline of new national companies to approach
- Producing and deliver tailored proposals and presentations for new partners
- Pitching and negotiating terms with prospective partners
- Networking with key decision makers and stakeholders, while maintaining a broad overview of the wider corporate fundraising marketplace
The successful candidate will;
- Have solid experience of winning new business partnerships in a fundraising capacity
- Have experience of leading on high-value pitches, ideally including COTY and brand partnership pitches
- Be able to demonstrate managing complex projects and a range of stakeholders
- Have commercial acumen and a creative approach to winning new business
- Be interested in utilising Social Media and digital marketing
For more information about this role and next steps please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further.