Community Fundraising and Volunteer Support Officer
Job Title: Community Fundraising and Volunteer Support Officer
Hours / contract: 35 hours per week / permanent
Salary: circa £25K plus benefits
Location: North Hampshire
We are working in partnership with a national UK charity that helps to make lasting memories for children and young people with serious and life-limiting conditions. The charity is looking for a Community Fundraising and Volunteer Support Officer to join their fundraising team. Working closely with the Head of Events and Community Fundraising, the Officer will help to grow the charity’s community fundraising income through providing support to national community partnerships and volunteer groups.
The successful individual will demonstrate:
- A minimum of one year’s experience of community fundraising
- Experience of organising customer-facing events and managing volunteers
- Experience of identifying, acquiring and developing new business opportunities
- Experience of working towards and achieving income/expenditure targets
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a changing workload
- Sound negotiating and influencing skills, and the ability to motivate others
- The ability to deliver presentations to groups of people from different backgrounds
We are seeking a self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic individual with a passionate and entrepreneurial approach to fundraising. You will be willing to work some evenings and weekends and to travel for work.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement to
email@example.com quoting our reference JO1538.
Closing date for applications: ASAP
Interview date: TBC