Fundraising Account Manager
A fantastic children's charity based in Hampshire are looking to recruit a Fundraising Account Manager. You will be a key part of the fundraising team, working on the development of corporate relationships, challenges, events and COTY and GIK opportunities. It's a fantastic time to join the charity as they have recently grown their fundraising team and are looking for an innovative, ambitious fundraiser to help shape future plans.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining existing partnerships and developing new COTY opportunities
- Delivering a variety of challenges and events with the aim of engaging with a wide range of stakeholders
- Working closely on projects with both the Head of Events, Community & Volunteering and the Corporate Account Manager
- Regular reporting against expenditure, budgets, activity and performance against target
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in corporate fundraising, with a track record in delivering against set targets
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to negotiate, persuade and influence
- Be entrepreneurial, with a clear understanding of how to capitalise on opportunities
- Have experience delivering fundraising events in a corporate environment
- Be a confident presenter with the ability to inspire and motivate
For more information about this vacancy and next steps please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further. Please kindly note, due to the volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.
If you're interested in this role and feel you meet the requirements, just click 'Apply' to email the consultant directly. Please quote the relevant job reference in your email. If your CV has been updated since registering with us, please attach the latest version and we will update your records.