Job Title: Fundraising Manager
Hours: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: up to £40,000
Our client is a Children’s Hospice charity and they are seeking to recruit a Fundraising Manager to provide leadership, guidance and direction to help the Fundraisers achieve their income targets and build long term relationships with donors. You will be working with highly professional and dedicated people supporting an excellent cause which is hugely rewarding. The successful individual will demonstrate:
- A strong and successful background in fundraising
- Understanding and experience of Corporate Fundraising, Community Fundraising and Business Development activity
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Strong financial awareness with full understanding of budgeting processes
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
We are seeking an individual with highly developed personal motivation, a positive approach and the desire to deliver results and service.
If you feel you have the skills and ability to succeed in this role we look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1537 as soon as possible.
Our client is looking to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible, so please apply without delay.
A driver/car owner is essential and there will be a requirement to support events outside of standard office hours.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hampshire
- Community Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hampshire
- Events Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hampshire
- Major Donor/ Gifts Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hampshire
- Supporter Development Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hampshire