Major Donor Fundrasier
TPP are working with an ambitious health charity is west Sussex who is looking for a Major Donor Fundraiser to join their dynamic and passionate team.
Reporting to the philanthropy manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Steward a portfolio of warm major donors to uplift gifts and encourage regular donations.
- Prospect research/ develop new relationships for the charity.
- Work with other income streams to utilise opportunities.
- Promote the charity's events and products.
The successes candidate will have:
- Experience in a major donor role if in the charity sector or extensive experience of relationship management and asks if outside the sector.
- Experience of making asks verbally and via written communication
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.