Corporate and Major Donor Manager
A fantastic Kent-based Hospice seek a Corporate and Major Donor Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for COTY applications, securing corporate grants and the sponsorship of events, products and general donations from both the major donor and corporate sector. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced fundraiser to really make their mark.
Key responsibilities include:
- The development and implementation of the major donor and corporate fundraising programme against set targets
- Building long term mutually beneficial relationships, taking responsibility for identifying growth areas in order to securing new income from businesses
- Developing a long term strategy for COTY and Corporate Giving applications
- Creating compelling, inspiring funding proposals
- Temporary line management of Trusts & Grants Development Officer
The successful candidate will:
- Have a track record in securing income through corporate partnerships and in creating mutually beneficial partnerships within the not for profit or commercial sector
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to negotiate, persuade and influence
- Have demonstrable experience in the production of proposals/pitches, relationship management and reporting
- Be a strong team player with a tenacious, focused mind-set
- Have a full UK driving licence
For more information about this vacancy and next steps please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further. Please kindly note, due to the volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.
If you're interested in this role and feel you meet the requirements, just click 'Apply' to email the consultant directly. Please quote the relevant job reference in your email. If your CV has been updated since registering with us, please attach the latest version and we will update your records.