Assistant Management Accountant
Fantastic opportunity for a progressive Assistant Management Accountant – within the Charity sector!
Location: East London
Role type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
You will be part of a small team and be reporting into the Head of Finance. They are looking for someone who is serious about their studies and career within finance, in exchange you will receive great training to take on a more senior position.
- Responsibility for Accounts payable and Accounts receivable
- Responsibility for Credit control
- Bank account management and reconciliation to trial balance
- Monthly preparation of prepayments and accruals including reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Journal entry as directed by Head of Finance including monthly overheads allocation journal
- Assist in preparation of year end account schedules.
- Assist in external audit queries & resolutions
- Good understanding and experience with VAT returns and dealing with HMRC queries
- Assist the Head of Finance in implementing new and improved financial systems and processes
We are looking for;
- 3 years experience within an all round finance role
- Currently studying ACCA/CIMA or QBE with relevant degree
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail, Proactive and ability to take initiative
- An understanding of and interest in young people and their issues.
- A high degree of integrity in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
Location for this role can be tricky – So you will ideally need to be close to East London.
Please don’t hesitate to send your CV if you’re interested in this role!