Individual Giving and Grants Manager
Job Title: Individual Giving and Grants Manager
St Martin-in-the-Fields Trust exists to raise money to support the costs of maintaining the historic buildings of St Martin’s, as well as funding innovative and important programmes of work to secure the future of the organisation.
Over the past twelve months, the Trust has been planning a major new fundraising campaign for St Martin’s with a projected target of £25 million. This campaign will secure funds for their historic buildings, as well as building major new funds for the development of their music and culture programmes. They are seeking to expand their fundraising team to meet these challenging new targets and this role is a pivotal appointment to ensure the successful implementation of the strategy.
The main focus of the campaign will be conserving the historic buildings, developing new faith based initiatives and projects to support homeless people in London and advancing St Martin’s musical programme in the UK and US.
To be effective in this role you will need to demonstrate knowledge of the following, including formal training where appropriate:
- Significant and demonstrable experience in a similar role managing fundraising from individuals, including face-to face asks for four and five figure gifts
- Proven experience of raising funds from charitable grant making trusts
- Sound experience working with budgets, setting and managing income and expenditure
- Experience developing and managing events, with purpose of engaging donors, individual and raising funds
- Sound, current working knowledge of major donor and grant fundraising
- Excellent team working, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of motivating and managing a team
You will be an inspirational and calm manager, with energy and drive and the ability to get things done. If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this role please email your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement, to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1534.
Closing date for applications: 20 June 2018
Interview date: early July 2018