Supporter Experience Co-ordinator
Well-known, growing, West London-based children's charity.
- Central point of contact via phone calls and emails for supporters regarding fundraising - a sensitive yet prompt and accurate response will be required;
- Central point of contact for colleagues and volunteers, providing support throughout and training when necessary;
- CRM management - organising and managing a brand new database in line with data protection regulations and requirements;
- Managing digital fundraising campaigns via the medium of social media and external websites;
- Monitoring campaign results, proof-reading content and working alongside the Head of Individual Giving.
Candidate's Profile - what skills they are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience within the Charity Sector;
- Good initiative and experience of working without supervision and good attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, ever-changing environment;
- Excellent admin skills, and I.T./Digital literacy, including experience with CRM systems in a charity and Microsoft Office;
- Ability to propose ideas and thoughts in a constructive and articulate manner, both verbally and written/digitally;
- Experience of running campaigns not essential, though a good understanding of Direct Marketing and its usage is.
- Newly created role;