Acquisition Executive – Individual Giving
We’re trying to do acquisition differently.
Whether it’s embracing the latest technology, creating more efficient processes, developing cross-organisational partnerships or testing brand new products - we want to maintain and grow our sector-leading fundraising programme.
We’re looking for an experienced Individual Giving – Acquisition Executive who wants to help us make that happen.
Working on a mix of channels, we’re after someone who can do the basics brilliantly, but also someone that can make things happen to continually improve the programme – and who can spot opportunities to integrate activity across our programme more effectively.
We like our team to have the flexibility to support on other projects - whether it’s delivering digital fundraising campaigns, responding to a natural disaster with a press appeal or helping to cover holiday and specific projects – so we’re also after a strong collaborator with a positive attitude.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of managing direct marketing campaigns from planning to review stages.
- A good understanding of Individual Giving broadly and at least two of the following marketing channels: telemarketing; F2F, press; DRTV, display, email; paid social; direct mail
- Experience of managing budgets (both income and expenditure), monitoring KPIs (including ongoing attrition) and understanding data and analysis to inform decision-making.
- Experience of creative development processes and developing supporting marketing materials for fundraising or sales teams.
- An outstanding project manager with a proven ability to plan and manage activity that delivers complex projects on time, on budget and that achieves strategic objectives.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 3rd June 2018
Please note that early applications are encouraged as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviews may commence prior to the advertised closing date.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Poverty Relief Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing Poverty Relief Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Management Poverty Relief Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Fundraising Poverty Relief Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Major Donor/ Gifts Poverty Relief Full Time jobs in London (Greater)