Major Donor Executive
Harris Hill are very pleased to be working with a leading cancer charity to recruit a Major Donor Executive based in London. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced fundraiser to capitalise on recent growth and really make their mark. You will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with HNWI's, inspiring them to make gifts that will significantly improve the lives of individuals and their families facing cancer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for leading, growing, and managing an exciting and diverse portfolio of HNWI's
- Researching and developing an active pipeline of prospects to approach and engage in order to maximise the networks and links between HNWI's and potential partners
- Supporting the Major Donor Manager in the development and implementation of the team's strategic plan
- The generation of up-to-date, compelling content for proposals
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong knowledge of high value giving, theory and practice
- Have a track record in delivering significant income through strong relationship management
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to inspire, negotiate, and influence
- Have the ability to engage with a range of stakeholder at all levels
For more information about this vacancy and next steps please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further. Please kindly note, due to the volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.
If you're interested in this role and feel you meet the requirements, just click 'Apply' to email the consultant directly. Please quote the relevant job reference in your email. If your CV has been updated since registering with us, please attach the latest version and we will update your records.