Head of Innovation and Planning
Job title: Head of Innovation and Planning
Region: London - HQ
Salary: £53,746.15 (£49,294.15 plus £4,452 London Weighting)
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great supporter experience
- Enjoy developing and launching new fundraising products
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
The Royal British Legion is undergoing an exciting period of growth within in our Innovation and Planning function. We are looking for a dynamic and passionate head of department to lead our growing team of Planning, Innovation and Portfolio Management experts at an exciting time as we reach the second year of our ambitious five-year fundraising strategy.
Innovation and Planning are central to this strategy, so we are investing in a number of new roles. Our goal is to ensure our supporters can support us in engaging and memorable ways with positive experiences that deepen their relationship with our cause.
We are looking for a Head of Innovation and Planning to:
- Lead on the delivery of the Innovation Strategy.
- Oversee the fundraising product portfolio ensuring we are investing to maximise our impact.
- Define and embed a framework for supporter journeys across the directorate.
- Maintain and disseminate insightful intelligence on changes within our sector and beyond.
How to Apply
Please apply online by clicking ‘Apply below’.
Closing date for this role is 30th June 2018.