Event Operations Manager
This organisation is a leading health charity that is a household name in the UK.
The key responsibilities of this Event Operations Manager will be:
- Ensure that end to end operational requirements for a variety of Mass Participation fundraising products are fully specified and briefed into internal teams and that the proposed solutions support the team's objectives
- Work with stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure all operational elements of challenge events are covered
- To work on specific projects as defined in the Operational plan for Mass Participation, creating improvements in many areas; including but not restricted to reporting, analysis, 3rd party management and overarching processes and systems, and other areas as relevant.
- To maintain a detailed operational understanding of fundraising products to ensure delivery reflects end-to-end implementation and delivery of supporter journeys.
The person specification for this Event Operations Manager is:
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to deliver complex projects on schedule
- Prior experience dealing with event operations
- Excellent influencing, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve, research and analyse complex information and evaluate options
- Ability to influence colleagues who you do not directly line manage
- The ability to support and motivate a wide variety of stakeholders
- The ability to use initiative and work with minimal supervision in a complex organisation
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £31,000 and £32,000. The role will initially last for around 3 months but there is the potential for this role to be made permanent.