The client is a fantastic animal welfare charity. They are looking for an Events Manager to join their London office to be ultimately responsible for overseeing and delivering a range of events, as well as increasing brand awareness through these events. The role is initially temporary whilst they recruit for the permanent role, which you will be welcome to apply to if that is of interest.
- Event management- internal and external events.
- Deliver on set targets for Events.
- Working closely with Head of Fundraising and Major Donor Office.
- Working closely with MarComms team to develop plans for events to maximise sponsorship.
- Event promotion.
- Work with Digital Communications team.
- Line manage an Events Officer.
- Budget management
Candidate's Profile - what skills they looking for:
- Leadership experience.
- Essential interpersonal and communication skills.
- Take on additional duties in connection with the role.
- Demonstrable events management experience.
- £29,000- £31,000
- 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Annual leave: 25 days per year, 8 public holidays.