Senior Marketing Manager
Leading health charity in London.
The role as Senior Marketing Manager will involve:
- Develop and deliver the brand and creative strategy.
- To ensure increased awareness of the charity's brand
- To develop annual campaigns, across multiple channels to drive awareness
- To direct and manage the development of the film strategy.
- Manage the creative department, ensuring that all studio, film and photography are managed and planned across the annual marketing calendar
- To oversee all aspects of production
- To ensure ongoing implementation of design and communication guidelines
The Senior Marketing Manager will:
- Have knowledge and experience of marketing and communications with the ability to create and implement strategic campaigns
Experience of managing £1m+ budgets
Experience of managing the development and delivery of a creative studio
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for the charity sector
£40,000 to £45,000
12 Month Fixed Term Contract