Interim Senior Direct Marketing Manager
This organisation is an animal charity that has an impressive direct marketing programme.
The key responsibilities of this Interim Senior Direct Marketing Manager will be:
- To achieve income targets (7 figures) from regular giving supporters, across retention and acquisition
- Manage a range of direct marketing campaigns across regular giving
- Lead on development of new products (most likely sponsorship and lottery)
- Line manage 2/3
- Develop and implement a thorough supporter journey via offline and online channels to retain and develop supporters
The person specification for this Interim Senior Direct Marketing Manager is:
- Experience of working on DRTV and/or digital campaigns
- Prior experience within a direct marketing team in a not for profit organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of delivering successful fundraising campaigns
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £43,000 and £47,000. The role will initially last for around 3 months but there is the potential for this role to be made permanent.