Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting the next Human Resources Coordinator at a leading higher education membership organisation. In this position you will work in a team of three and you will report directly into the Head of HR.
- Provide a high level of administrative support to managers and staff across three locations in the UK
- Lead on the recruitment process by writing job advertisements, coordinating interviews and liaising with candidates, recruitment managers and agencies
- Coordinate the full employee life cycle from new starters and induction to the off-boarding process
- Update and maintain the HR database
- Provide regular staff absence and learning and development monitoring reports and statistics
- Ensure monthly payroll is administered and make changes where necessary
- GCSE's or the equivalent in English and Maths
- Experience of working in a HR team and providing a HR service
- A strong ability to carry out administrative tasks
- An understanding of the recruitment cycle
- Previous experience of using a HR database
If you feel that you have the right skills then please apply in full confidence. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.
Apply for HR Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly