Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting the next Human Resources Coordinator at a leading higher education membership organisation. In this position you will work in a team of three and you will report directly into the Head of HR.
- Provide a high level of administrative support to managers and staff across three locations in the UK
- Lead on the recruitment process by writing job advertisements, coordinating interviews and liaising with candidates, recruitment managers and agencies
- Coordinate the full employee life cycle from new starters and induction to the off-boarding process
- Update and maintain the HR database
- Provide regular staff absence and learning and development monitoring reports and statistics
- Ensure monthly payroll is administered and make changes where necessary
- GCSE's or the equivalent in English and Maths
- Experience of working in a HR team and providing a HR service
- A strong ability to carry out administrative tasks
- An understanding of the recruitment cycle
- Previous experience of using a HR database
If you feel that you have the right skills then please apply in full confidence. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.