Head of Fundraising - Maternity Cover
Harris Hill are delighted to be supporting a unique medical research charity to recruit an interim Head of Fundraising to support their ongoing Fundraising strategy. This critical role will oversee, motivate and steer a team of talented fundraisers across all income streams to increase income in both the short and longer term.
Please note: This is a maternity cover contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead on developing and implementing the fundraising strategy across all income streams to deliver against agreed plans, budgets and objectives
- With particular attention to corporate and major giving, support key relationships, proposals and pitches
- Provide line management and support to the fundraising team, creating an environment where fundraising can thrive
- Working collaboratively across the organisation to ensure fundraising is fully integrated with the wider needs and aims of the charity
- Providing financial forecasting and budgeting as necessary
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced fundraiser ideally with experience across a number of income streams, able to deliver against and surpass income targets
- Have experience of securing 5- and 6-figure gifts and corporate partnerships
- Be an experienced leader of fundraising teams
- Be able to approach fundraising challenges with innovation and creativity
- Have excellent communication, relationship management, leadership and organisational skills
For more information about this vacancy and next steps please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Management Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Major Donor/ Gifts Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Trusts & Foundations Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)