Health and Wellbeing Director
Job Title: Health and Wellbeing Director
Employer: Ben (Motor and Allied Trades Benevolent Fund)
Salary: £85,000 - £90,000
Hours: Full time/ permanent
Location: Ascot, Berkshire
We are working in partnership with Ben (Motor and Allied Trades Benevolent Fund), an independent charity. Their purpose is to provide support for life to the people of the automotive industry and their family dependants with a focus is on the four pillars of peoples’ health and wellbeing: financial, physical, mental and social. Everyone who works, or has worked, in the automotive industry can access the confidential, free support services for themselves and their family dependants. Ben also provides high quality care for those in later life at excellent care centres or in their own homes and, for the more independent, at Ben’s award-winning retirement village. Ben creates strong and lasting bonds with those it helps, those who support Ben and everyone within the organisation. Ben is committed to and passionate about providing support for life and making positive differences to people’s lives.
Ben is now seeking to appoint a Health and Wellbeing Director to provide the leadership, vision and co-ordination necessary to shape, implement and extend Ben’s innovative Health and Wellbeing services. This role will ensure effective and sustainable delivery of the Health and Wellbeing goals and objectives through appropriate digital, technological and face-to-face support, engagement and fundraising objectives.
As a member of the Executive team you will provide strong leadership and direction across the organisation in order to achieve Ben’s strategic priorities. The successful individual will demonstrate:
- A proven track record of achievement in a senior role in any of the following areas: strategic employee health and wellbeing; occupational health planning and delivery; health promotion; public health policy or services
- Experience of operational leadership and programme delivery (in public sector, NFP/charity or for-profit organisations)
- Experience of leading and managing significant change programmes
- Experience of leading, managing, coaching and developing multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of effective business planning to ensure delivery of service/organisational initiatives
- Business and resource planning, budgetary and monitoring skills
- Understanding of marketing and communication programmes
Ideally you will be a registered public health professional or with a qualification in occupational health, or allied professions including health and social care, public health services, counselling or equivalent background. We are seeking an individual with the ability to think and act strategically with excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences both internally and externally.
We would welcome applications from candidates with the drive and passion to succeed in this role. For any further information, please contact Jill Livingstone, Associate Director on 01962 813300
or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1528.
Interview date: TBC
Apply for Health and Wellbeing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly