Housing associations want everyone in the country to have a great quality home they can afford. As their trade body, the National Housing Federation exists to help them deliver on this purpose.
We’re looking for a brilliant Communications Manager to lead our communications with the housing association sector and support our crucial influencing on the housing issues that matter.
Our members are at the heart of everything we do, and we make sure their voice is heard at the highest levels – so it’s essential that they understand, inform and support the work we do on their behalf.
As Communications Manager, you would:
- Lead a busy, high-performing team to deliver exceptional communications tailored to our members’ needs
- Use your creativity and strategic insight to develop the Federation’s brand and build member satisfaction
- Analyse customer data and use multiple channels to target effectively
- Manage the phasing of communications and the workflow of the team to ensure our key messages are heard and understood by their target audiences
- Work with internal stakeholders in policy, research, media, public affairs and more to ensure our complex work is translated into clear, compelling messaging
- Understand the Federation’s strategic priorities, the political context we work in and the breadth of housing associations’ work, ensuring this informs all our communications
In return, we offer a great package, the opportunity to learn and progress, and the chance to make a real difference to the housing crisis facing England – all within a dynamic, supportive and flexible environment.
Closing date – Wednesday 30 May
Interviews – Monday 11 June