Part-time Campaigns & Public Affairs Officer
- A health charity.
- To work alongside Managers to produce a variety of campaigns and public affairs activities.
- To work alongside policy staff to brief and influence parliamentarians.
- To run campaigns event and support their local campaigning to reach local decision makers.
- Able to run campaigns activities with the organisation’s supporters and to engage with MPs and other parliamentarians.
- A great communicator to audiences at a wide variety of levels.
- Flexible – willing to travel to meeting & events with some out of hours work.
Deadline: As Soon As Possible