A financial services organisation with great career opportunities.
As a Marketing Insight Analyst you will;
- Design and develop strategy by analysing customers data and effective marketing campaigns.
- Develop a user friendly marketing MI source to analyse customer behaviour and trends through all channels of distribution, ensuring data protection issues are addressed, and client confidentiality is maintained.
- Working closely with the wider marketing function, you will play a big part in customer communication campaigns and analysis
- You will be manipulating large volumes of data and presenting back to the teams.
- You will use the analytic tool SAS , SQL and MS Excel on a daily basis to meet the analytic needs.
- A track record of working as a marketing, customer, insight analyst.
- Have experience as a market insight, data analyst ideally within financial services
- Experience of delivering data to support high quality customer selections and analysis
- Able to use SQL, SAS and be an advanced user in MS Excel
- You will need strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate across very functions within the organisation.
Competitive salary up to £32k + excellent benefits package.