Manager, Membership, EMEA
The primary responsibility of the Membership Manager is to lead ULI Europe’s efforts to drive
individual membership growth. The role is responsible for membership retention and
recruitment, onboarding, renewal programmes, and membership reporting. The role coordinates
and oversees the ULI Navigator, a key to enhance member engagement. This position requires
proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation, and work with databases. The role is
responsible for managing the membership relationship with international customer service staff
at ULI in Washington, D.C., and the global service provider.
Engagement and Retention
- Is accountable and responsible for ULI Europe’s individual membership performance.
- Acts as the primary interface and contact person for all membership-related activities.
- Defines measurement criteria and delivers/improves the efficiency and quality of membership services to ULI members in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Develops and delivers a member survey to measure customer satisfaction.
- Manages ULI Europe relationships with global ULI membership staff and membership service providers.
- Provides regular, in-depth analysis of membership growth and retention to senior staff and relevant teams. Leads and coordinates a monthly management system to ensure that all key staff and stakeholders have appropriate membership information.
- Provides national council support related to membership recruitment, retention, and engagement tools, and provides monthly delivery of membership data and analysis to national councils.
- Monitors and reports on agreed membership performance targets, including working towards 90 percent of registrations and membership renewals being carried out online by end of every fiscal year.
Membership Marketing and Recruitment
Develops and implements a marketing plan (in partnership with the Director of
Communications) for specific membership recruitment and retention campaigns for use
in both major and growth markets, at an individual and corporate level.
Develops and maintains membership marketing materials.
Focal point for ULI Europe delivery, maintenance, and further development of the ULI
Navigator, the Institute’s online platform providing members with engagement
opportunities across Europe.
Deliverables/Critical Success Factors:
Accurate and timely reporting and analysis (to national councils and ULI staff); and
Successful completion of key projects.
- Minimum four to five years’ experience working in a membership organization or
- Understanding of membership database processes, NetForum preferred.
- Proficiency in analyzing and manipulating data.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good combination of creative and analytical skills.
- Good time management and capable of meeting tight deadlines.
- Able to juggle multiple projects.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to trouble-shoot problems, act on your own initiative, and think laterally.
- Strong team player and orientation towards teamwork.
- Enthusiasm, drive, and determination.
- Experience in working in an international environment.
- Fluency in a major European language other than English is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
To apply, please click on the link below. Please submit a résumé and letter of interest.
More searches like this
- Marketing Professional & Commercial Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Management Professional & Commercial Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Development & Commercial Professional & Commercial Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- PR & Communications Professional & Commercial Full Time jobs in London (Greater)