Chief Executive Officer
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Hours: Full time/ permanent
Salary: £80K + car
We are working in partnership with the Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (R.A.B.I) which is a welfare charity that has being offering financial support to farming people in hardship since 1860.
The trustees are now seeking to appoint a Chief Executive Officer to oversee the running and continued development of the charity. Working with trustees and senior managers, you will plan, agree and implement strategy in relation to welfare provision, communications, fundraising and the running of two residential care homes. You will have day-to-day responsibility for managing the assets of the charity, including land and property.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- A proven track record and success at senior management level
- An understanding of charity governance and legal requirements
- Strategic vision and knowledge of policy and influencing processes
- Understanding of financial systems, operating budgets, human resources and project development
- Experience of developing and building an organisation with an innovative and creative culture
- Experience of either sitting on or reporting to a Council of Trustees or Board of Directors
- A good understanding and empathy of farming and the agricultural industry is important
- Experience within the charitable/welfare/social care sector would be useful
You will be a strong and supportive leader who is educated to degree level or equivalent and has relevant experience to move this established charity forward. As an ambassador for R.A.B.I, you will possess excellent communication skills and be able to engage with a wide range of audiences.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual. If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV with a supporting statement, to Jenny Warner, Managing Director of Charisma Charity Recruitment - firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1506.
Closing date for applications: 10 June 2018
1st Interview date: 10 July 2018
2nd Interview date: 13 July 2018
Apply for Chief Executive Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly