London E1 (Aldgate)
c.£34,000 per annum | 35 hours per week
- Have you got skills in both graphic design and video production?
- Are you interested in working for a digital leading organisation?
- Are you creative, organised and a great team player?
What we do at Asthma UK really matters. The better, deeper and longer relationship we have with people with asthma and their long-term condition, the more lives we save. It’s that simple. Through this role, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a real difference on a massive scale for the one in five households affected by asthma.
We’re looking for a Multimedia Producer to help us create visually engaging, easy to action content for people with asthma – and to be a key part of our in-house Content Studio, supporting teams across the organisation by producing everything from video campaigns to infographics.
The ideal candidate will be confident producing graphics and video to a consistently high level, but will also be comfortable working as part of a team on bigger multimedia projects. Experience writing clear and compelling briefs, as well as following quality assurance measures, is key.
You’ll need to be organised enough to help manage our growing database of assets, and have a diplomatic and collaborative approach, while maintaining confidence in your own expertise. You’ll work alongside our other Multimedia Producer to share skills and coach others in basic video production and graphic design. You’ll also need to be resilient and capable of taking feedback and balancing competing requirements and views.
Experience creating written content, or in photography, would be a real advantage. If you’ve worked in a health information environment before, that’s desirable too.
What the role involves:
- Producing engaging, on-brand video and graphics for a range of platforms and audiences, including people with asthma, our supporters and policy makers
- Managing our asset database
- Training and supporting the whole content team to improve their multimedia skills
- Managing content development projects for our in-house Content Studio
- Working with a wide range of people, including our in-house nurses, case studies, scientists and researchers
- Helping us develop and grow our social media and YouTube channels.
A show reel and graphics portfolio is a must – we can’t consider your application without these.
This is a great place to work
With around 80 people, we’re a tight team working together successfully to stop asthma attacks and cure asthma. We offer substantial benefits, including 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays). Our recent staff survey shows that alongside having a high-performance culture, Asthma UK is a great place to work, with excellent opportunities for development.
For more information and to apply please visit the Asthma UK website or click on the Apply link now!
Closing date for applications: 8am on Monday 4 June 2018.
First interview: Thursday 7 June 2018.
Second interview: Wednesday 13 June 2018.
More searches like this
- Marketing Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Campaigning Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Operations & Service Delivery Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- IT & Web Development Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- PR & Communications Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)