Interim Campaigns Manager
11 month contract – Central/East London
A disability campaign
- To deliver a campaign from developing policy, campaigning with supporters through to influencing decision makers.
- To manage a Campaigns Officer and together use a range of campaign techniques to achieve the goals.
- To work cross organisationally and with beneficiaries to develop the campaign
- Successful experience of producing public campaigns and motivating activists with the end goal of influencing public policy.
- Excellent knowledge of the UK political systems and how to engage supporters to affect change in Parliament
- Experience of a broad range of campaign tools and able to strategize with maximum effect