Corporate Fundraising Officer
Job Title: Corporate Fundraising Officer
Salary: £27,000 – £30,000
We are working in partnership with an animal charity whose mission is to improve the welfare of working animals in the world’s poorest communities. They do this through treatment, training and teaching. The charity is looking to appoint a new Corporate Fundraising Officer who will support the Philanthropy Team in the delivery of income and other added-value benefits from corporate organisations. The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a corporate fundraising role
- A track record of developing relationships with corporate partners and potential supporters
- Experience of researching, developing and maintaining a corporate pipeline
- The ability to use a variety of prospect research techniques
- Experience of working with databases (preferably Raisers Edge) and setting up/ following procedures
- The ability to produce high-quality, compelling materials to inspire generous support from corporate and other donors
- Experience of bringing in income against targets
- The ability to multi-task and work on a number of different projects simultaneously, both independently and a collaboratively as part of a team
The post holder will be a conscientious, positive and friendly team player with exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload. You will be a diligent researcher with strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to interpret information concisely.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement, to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1527.
Closing date for applications: ASAP
Interview date: TBC