We are looking for an experienced Fundraising Manager to join our expanding fundraising team based in Portsmouth. The successful candidate will have a strong background in either corporate or trusts fundraising and have experience of building successful relationships with external stakeholders.
- Working in the busy but friendly fundraising team, the successful candidate will manage relationships with trusts or corporates (depending on relevant experience), develop external relationships and help build our portfolio of support.
- The fundraising team sits within the Visitor Experience Directorate and is based in Portsmouth, but also works with our other sites across the UK, including Hartlepool, Yeovilton and Belfast.
- Working with a selection of key stakeholders including donors, senior level executives, trusts and the Royal Navy.
- To work on the delivery of key funding projects to support the strategic aims of the NMRN.
- This post requires someone with strong experience in either corporate or trusts fundraising. We encourage you to apply if you have experience in either of these areas.
- Experience of building positive relationships and rapport with external stakeholders.
- An interest or passion for naval/military history would also be desirable.
Applicants are asked to submit a CV and a covering letter indicating how their knowledge and experience match those specified. Applications should be forwarded to the HR Team at recruitment@NMRN.org.uk
The Role Profile can be viewed at www.nmrn.org.uk/jobs.
Apply for Fundraising manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly