The client is a leading charitable organisation that has religious foundations and based in Euston.
The client would like the post holder:
- To identify and attract new audiences in an engaging way to encourage bookings
- To identify and maintain strong relationships with key industry stakeholders and influencers
- Submit copy and images for industry association newsletters
- Submit copy and images for exhibition bulletins and newsletters
- Ensure marketing materials have a consistent look and feel that reflects the charities' values and effectively conveys our business
- Creating, drafting and editing copy for key marketing materials
- Lead the Hospitality & Facilities Co-ordinator to design digital and printed marketing materials
- Maintain stocks of marketing material, ensuring they are displayed at all appropriate points
- Conduct regular market research/competitor analysis
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers
- Maintain all industry web listings
- Ensuring the website and digital communications effectively convey the essence and experience of the organisation
- Using quantitative and qualitative data to continuously evaluate the effectiveness of the website and identify ways to improve it.
- Uploading of regularly refreshed content such as blogs, stories and photos.
- Co-ordinating and evaluating e-shots to prospective and current clients.
- Developing other digital internal communications activity
- Develop, maintain and monitor social media channels
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Copy writing and proof reading skills
- Exceptional IT and social media skills
- 12 month FTC
- 1 direct report