Social Media Officer
I am currently working with an a highly reputable non-profit organisation who are looking for a Social Media Officer to maintain, enhance and analyse the organisation's presence across social media.
This role sits within the Marketing and Communications team - a department that ensures the organisation's brand is enhanced amongst the UK public, with the goal of raising awareness as well as support and promote activities of other departments.
- Monitor social media channels daily, responding to comments and enquiries, escalating as appropriate to the Digital Marketing Manager
- Source, generate and publish social media content in line with the charity's tone of voice and key messages
- Categorise, analyse and monitor the performance of posts on social channels over time to identify high and low performing posts
- Grow the online community of followers and fans in the UK
- Plan social media content through managing a content calendar with support from the Digital Marketing Manager
- Lead the planning and implementation of social media engagement initiatives
If you have at least 3 years' demonstrable experience in social media management, monitoring and responding and have excellent written communication skills, then this could be a great opportunity for you to join a fabulous organisation and contribute to their outstanding work. They are also looking for candidates who have experience of using social media management tools and have use social media professionally.
Apply for Social Media Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly