Harris Hill are recruiting an experienced Trust Fundraising Manager on behalf of an international development charity. Based in West Sussex this role is responsible for the leadership an development of the trust fundraising team which sits within the major giving function.
This exciting position has responsibility for leading the trust team to raise and grow funds from new and existing trusts and foundations.
- To define, implement, monitor, personally manage and develop a portfolio of relationships with a number of new and existing donors
- To lead and manage the team day to day to prioritise, develop and project manage the delivery of new and existing donor specific engagement plans
- Develop and oversee plans for the Trust's new business pipeline to ensure timely identification, research and cultivation of new trust prospects
- To prepare and monitor annual fundraising plans in conjunction with the Head of Major Donors & Trusts
Experience and skills
- The successful candidate must have significant relevant fundraising experience in Trusts and Foundations
- Previous experience of fundraising within international development would be preferred
- The successful candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of leadership/management of a fundraising team or department would be preferred
- The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and develop strong relationships
The closing date for applications is Friday 18th May 2018