Head of Corporate Communications
My client is a not for profit organisation specialising in the Education sector based in Bristol
The Head of Corporate Communications will be responsible for:
- Delivering membership communications activities, to maintain and enhance engagement.
- Developing internal communications and media relations strategies.
- Managing change communications.
- Protecting and building brand reputation.
- Leading on marketing, communications projects across multiple functions.
- Creating a positive media profile.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Deputising for Director Group Communications, as and when required.
- Managing external agencies and 3rd parties.
- Crisis communications.
The Head of Corporate Communications will have:
- Education to degree level or relevant experience.
- Hold or working towards a recognised communication qualification.
- A strong background in senior communications role/s in large and complex organisations.
- A strong background in managing membership and external communications.
- A track record of successfully managing change communications.
- A track record of successfully managing a team.
- Demonstratable ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written ability, written and verbal.
£200 - £250 p/d
Great working environment
Commutable from: Bristol, Bath, Cardiff, Newport, Weston-Super-Mare and Chippenham.