Calling all Income and Billing Team Leaders!
I am recruiting for a role within a fantastic non profitable organisation based in South West London.
Salary - £30-33k DOE
Location - South West London
Job Type - Permanent
Hours - 9-5 with an hour lunch
This is a Charity that provides personalised care and support to people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism and physical disabilities. A lot of their financial support comes through Local Authorities/Government, so experience in dealing with these would be extremely advantageous.
This role will be supporting the Sales Ledger Manager. You will manage the daily activities of the billings function. You will be motivating, coaching and developing your own team, along with the day to day billings functions.
· Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a billing role with weekly and monthly processes.
· Confidence to deal with difficult clients
· Sound knowledge of Sales Ledger and Credit Control procedures
· Must have previous experience of managing staff and posses a polite, professional and assertive communication style. (2/3 years experience minimum)
· Be able to maintain data offline on Excel (Pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s are a must)
· Ability to prioritise work loads and work to tight deadlines
· Have a systematic approach to work and a keen eye for detail
This role requires a creative and strong leader, who is performance driven and can excite and inspire others.
If you think this is for you - please get in touch
Apply for Calling all Income and Billing Team Leaders!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly