NHS Partnership Manager
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Head of NHS Business Development
Job purpose: The role of the NHS Partnership Manager is to proactively initiate relationships, generate income and develop partnerships with education commissioners to achieve annual business targets. Gather intelligence to understand the NHS environment to ensure informed market knowledge that will focus on future educational needs and the reputation of the Charity as a centre of excellence.
- Proactively manage a designated UK territory. Prepare, implement and report on a localised plan to achieve group business targets. Develop strong relationships that maintain existing and achieve new income streams from all potential NHS partners within the territory.
- Maintain a sound understanding of the NHS and the markets in which the Charity operates gathering and sharing intelligence within the organisation. Identifying and leading to the development of new or innovative opportunities to support customers in new and existing markets.
- Arrange and contribute to meetings with potential and existing customers including preparing of proposals, presentations and background information. Brief colleagues on meeting objectives in advance and feedback on outcomes.
- Manage accurate, up to date and appropriate records in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system at all times, stratifying buyers according to income potential and strategic importance using the customer engagement model in CRM.
- Clearly communicate and manage customer requirements, utilising applicable processes to ensure the smooth delivery, evaluation and measurement of all income generating activity, ensuring an effective handover to an Education Administrator or other project manager for fulfillment and delivery.
- Create and develop localised marketing campaigns, and social media activity; working with the marketing department for support and guidance, with the use appropriate language and messaging on behalf of the Charity with the aim of raising brand awareness.
- Represent the Charity at key events and congresses in order to generate high quality leads and opportunities for the growth of the business.
- Be a flexible member of the NHS Customer Account Management team, with the willingness to take on additional or different tasks as the role evolves.
- Team player, able to simultaneously commit to and work to achieve the objectives
- Demonstrate commitment to the values of the Charity
- Knowledgeable and interested in the environment in which we and our customers operate
- Natural networker, flexible and adaptable to change
- Willingness to visit and meet with customers in their locality and when necessary make occasional visits to Warwick, and other locations in the UK where appropriate
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience and knowledge of the NHS or Healthcare Environment
- Excellent organisational skills, able to work independently and prioritise tasks effectively
- Demonstrate experience of a flexible and adaptable attitude towards meeting and exceeding the requirements and needs of external and internal customers
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and presentation skills
- High level of computer skills across Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to ‘sell’ products or ideas, with a track record in customer management for income growth
- An understanding of Long Term Conditions, Mental Health or Self Care/Personalised Care Planning
- Familiarity with the Continued Professional Development (CPD) activities for Healthcare Professionals
- Knowledge of Education Commissioning within the NHS
- Educated to degree standard
- Salary circa £32K
- Full time
- Postholder will be based in the North West/ North East England
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
INTERVIEW DATE: 14th June
For an informal discussion, please contact Gill Parks on 01926 836847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org