Communications Manager- 6 month FTC
Communications Manager- 6 month FTC to December 2018
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a leading international development charity, to lead on a specific partnership campaign, to make sure the campaign achieves its full potential.
Key responsibilities include:
- To project manage the charity s communications for the partnership s joint campaign on loneliness and social isolation.
- To develop and deliver a joint integrated communications campaign plan for the partnership, working closely with the charity communications workstream leads and operational colleagues.
- To bring together and lead a multi-disciplinary communications project team to deliver the communications objectives, commissioning work and ensuring agreed objectives and deadlines are met.
- To ensure effective monitoring and reporting of the communications plan against agreed objectives.
- To be the main point of contact on communications for internal stakeholders with queries about the Partnership, escalating issues and queries to the workstream lead as required.
- Be the senior day to day point of contact for the Group communications team, escalating issues to the workstream lead as required.
In order to apply for this role, you will have experience of:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Significant experience of managing communications campaigns
- Experience of writing and delivering integrated communications plans
- Experience of working within the charity, fundraising or CSR sector (desirable)
- Experience of working with corporate partners (desirable)
- Experience of client or stakeholder management
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working in advocacy or campaigning (desirable)
- A good knowledge of health and social care issues
- Demonstrable knowledge of the various communications functions
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise tasks and collaborate effectively across teams
- IT literacy
- Strong understanding of corporate social responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
The charity are looking to hire ASAP, therefore please get in touch for more details by e-mailing Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Communications Manager- 6 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly