Our client is looking for someone with excellent administration experience, who can use Microsoft Office to a high standard, is proficient at using a database, with excellent communication skills and can manage a diverse workload.
The Engagement Hub provides a single point of contact for older people, their families/friends and community contacts seeking support through their befriending services or grants. It also provides the central support for those wishing to volunteer with the charity. The team is responsible for the administration for these services and providing excellent customer service and support to these contacts.
Location: Central Office, London Victoria
Contract: 2 days/ 14 hours per week, hours and days to be discussed
Salary £22,895.60 pro rata, 25 days annual leave (pro rata) per year plus bank holidays
- Act as first point of call for new and existing enquiries to The Hub.
- Responsible for all of the administration involved in the free-to-access services.
- Providing friendly, welcoming and professional support.
- Using the Engagement database to input client, volunteer & grant information.
- Ensure volunteer enquiries and applications are effectively administered.
- Administer grant applications including checking all relevant information is provided to support the application, collating applications for the grant panel, raising payments and purchasing goods as necessary.
- Using the database to provide information to report on the team’s activities
- Deal with correspondence emails, photocopying and other office routines
If this sounds like you, our client would love to hear from you.
Closing Date – 18/05/2018
Interviews – 29th May 2018
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
No agencies please.